Front Wing & Aluminum Mount (TLR 22 3.0) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2016.
This is the Pro-Line Front Lexan Wing with Aluminum Mount for the Team Losi Racing 22 3.0 buggy. Pro-Line’s Front Wing is placed in front of the shock tower and sits as low as possible for the cleanest air flow and lowest possible center of gravity.
Racers who have tested the Pro-Line Front Wing say that it gives you everything you expect from a front wing, like keeping your front end planted coming out of the corners, without doing the negative things that can come from a high center of gravity wing. The Pro-Line Front Wing has a sophisticated look and style and doesn’t completely alter the look of your buggy.
The Pro-Line Front Wing includes 2 wings in each package and each one has 3 different Wing cut lines so you can adjust the amount of front downforce to what works best for your car and track conditions. The lowest cutline gives you the least amount of downforce and the highest cutline gives you the most downforce. The middle cutline on the Front Wing has been the most popular so far.
The included Aluminum Mount is super strong and has been black anodized to fit with virtually any paint scheme. They are also Made in the USA using the latest in CNC manufacturing technology!
The mount is secured to your buggy by 2 – M3 x 16 Button Head Cap Screws (included) and the wing is secured to the mount using 2 – M3 x 8 Button Head Cap Screws (included). Pro-Line’s Front Wing and Mount are Proudly Made By US in the USA!
- Innovative Front Wing and Mount
- Improved Performance and Handling
- Race Proven by Dakotah Phend at the 2016 Reedy Race of Champions
- Give your Buggy Cleaner Air Flow
- Lowest Possible Center of Gravity
- Sophisticated Look and Style
- Adjustable Front Downforce to Suit your Needs
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Super Strong Black Anodized Aluminum Mount
- Replacement Wing Also Available Separately
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Pro-Line Front Wing
- (1) Black Anodized Aluminum Mount
- (2) M3 x 8 BHCS
- (2) M3 x 16 BHCS
Note: The wings come as one lexan piece and need to be cut out.