Front Sway Bar Kit (Soft, Medium, Firm) by Axial
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is an optional Axial Front Sway Bar Kit, and is intended for use with the Axial Wraith. Is your Wraith™ set-up for high speed rock racing, or G6 style events? Then this is the option part you have been waiting for: the Axial Wraith Sway Bar Kits. Designed for high speed, this system will let you soften up your suspension for jumps, while keeping torque twist and body lean to a minimum during acceleration. A sway bar’s main function is to control body roll, yet still allow your shocks to move vertically with the changing terrain. What does all this mean? It means more stability at high speed. A must have upgrade for any would be rock racer.
- CNC machined for precision
- Black anodized aluminum sway bar arms
- Each kit includes three different steel sway bars for fine tuning body roll and suspension articulation (soft, medium and firm)
- Laser etched Axial logos
- All required hardware is included
- Simple bolt on application
- Kits available for front and rear separately
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2012.