FR-1 Type T Spec Brushless Motor (17.5T) by Fantom
This product was added to our catalog on May 2, 2017.
The Fantom FR-1 Type T Spec 17.5 Turn Brushless Motor was developed in the USA with over 6 months of R&D, and is recommended for Dirt Oval, Short Course Truck, Stadium Truck-Short/Standard Track applications. The heart of the FR-1 Series motors are the stators and rotors. Countless hours of track testing went into the development of the stator, which includes three different designs, to cover different chassis applications. These differences include more than just different stack heights! Made from premium KawasakiŽ steel from Japan, each stator type features a completely different design!
13.5 and 17.5 turn spec motors are available in TYPE T, TYPE M or TYPE RS configurations. This TYPE T style is recommended for Dirt Oval, Short Course Truck, Stadium Truck-Short/Standard Track applications. The rotors are precision balanced and manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All are laser engraved with the Fantom logo and specs!
Suggested Stator Recommendations:
- TYPE T - Dirt Oval, Short Course Truck, Stadium Truck-Short/Standard Track
- TYPE M - 2wd Buggy-Short Track, 4wd Buggy-Short Track, Stadium Truck-Long Track, Touring Car-Short Track (no longer available)
- TYPE RS - 2wd Buggy-Standard/Long Track, 4wd Buggy-Standard/Long, Touring Car-Standard/Long, 1/12th On-Road, Carpet Oval (no longer available)
- Designed in the USA
- Meets All ROAR, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- TYPE T, TYPE M and TYPE RS ROAR APPROVED
- 13.5 Turn is built with TYPE T stator for the ultimate balance of torque and rpm for Dirt Oval, Short Course Truck, Stadium Truck-Short/Standard Track applications
- Built with 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade KawasakiŽ Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size Allowed by ROAR, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs and Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls, except some Novak ESC's.
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy tech inspection
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable