FPV Manta BNF Basic Race Wing by Blade Helis
This product was added to our catalog on September 12, 2016.
The Blade FPV Manta is a lightning fast FPV Race Wing. Like FPV quad racing, this sport combines the immersive action of First-Person View with a high-performance aircraft that's easy to fly. Initiated by Immersion RC, the impressive Blade FPV Manta race wing was brought to the Blade development experts to deliver outstanding performance that's user friendly. The result is an FPV-ready airplane that flies incredible whether soaring with the birds for sport or scorching through race gates at 90 MPH.
Using Z-Foam material and carbon-fiber reinforcement, the FPV Manta delivers an elegant structure that is lightweight, durable and easy to maintain. Fully integrated flight components such as digital servos, AS3X® stabilization technology and a Castle Creations speed control combine rock-solid flight control with outstanding power. The Immersion RC FPV-ready system installed is Fat Shark 5.8GHz headset compatible for an outstanding view with long range. Under the quick-release top-hatch is a special compartment for your mini HD-video camera. The high-output brushless motor accepts 3S or 4S Li-Po batteries to suit mild or wild flying styles. Take advantage of built-in SAFE® Select technology for the comfort of envelope protection and self-leveling that makes race-wing flying a winning experience.
- Fully integrated FPV electronics with a powerful power system
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Convenient Bind-N-Fly™ technology providing all the convenience of a Ready-to-Fly aircraft without the extra transmitters
- SAFE® Select technology with optional flight envelope protection
- Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Long-range, Immersion 600mW 5.8GHz video transmitter
- High-resolution 700TVL CMOS camera with wide angle lens
- Brushless Blade 1800kv outrunner power system capable of producing 90+ MPH flight speeds
- Spektrum™ AR636 receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Dependable Castle Creations Talon 35 ESC for 3S or 4S Li-Po setups
- Durable Z-Foam™ material with carbon-fiber reinforcement
- Digital high-speed Spektrum mini metal-gear servos
- Easy Remove hatches for access to electronics
- Space for GoPro Hero 3 and 4 in the nose for HD video capture
- Personalize or create a team-look with the color decals provided
Wingspan: 43 in (1092.2mm)
Overall Length: 19.5 in (495.3mm)
Wing Area: 338.0 sq in (21.8 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 25.4 oz (720.1 g)
Motor Size: 2221 1,800 Kv
Radio: 5+ Channel
Servos: SPMSH3050 Submicro Digital Heli Cyclic Servo
Speed Control : 35A
Recommended Battery: 1500mAh 4s
Charger: Not Included
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 1-3 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
- Requires a full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX technology.
- A 3S or 4S 1300mAh-2200mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector for flight.
- Fat Shark compatible FPV headset and/or FPV monitor on 5.8GHz to experience first-person view (sold separately).