FPV Headset Goggles by EcoPower
EcoPower FPV Goggles are an affordable DIY option to help you get into FPV and save a few bucks. The large 5" monitor display gives you a great perspective, while the adjustable lens frame allows you to get the image focused and sharp. Three interchangeable magnifying lenses are included to let you fine tune the image to suit your preferences. Plus, the included video switcher allows you to add a secondary camera, so you can switch between the FPV camera during flight and your secondary camera so you can see where you are going without removing your goggles!
If you have been looking for a cost effective FPV goggle option that delivers a huge bang for the buck, these are the goggles for you.
NOTE: Images of assembled goggles with VTX receiver are shown for illustrative purposes only. Goggles are unassembled and VTX receiver is not included.
- Low cost, DIY goggle kit with no VTX receiver
- 800x600 Resolution 5" TFT Monitor
- Adjustable lens housing and 3 lenses to tune the focus
- Includes video switcher to run a secondary forward facing camera
- (1) 5" TFT 800x600 Monitor with DC Cable
- (1) Upper Goggle Case
- (1) Lower Goggle Case
- (1) Lens Frame
- (3) Magnifying Lenses
- (1) Multi-Purpose Goggle Sleeve
- (4) Soft Cushion Strips
- (1) Video Switcher with Cable
- (1) Video Cable Harness
- (1) Power Cable Harness
Needed to Complete:
- Foam Safe CA Glue
- Hobby Scissors
- FPV receiver and antenna
- 3S 1300mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 or EC3 Connector (ECP-4012)
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2016.