FPV Headset Goggle Combo w/Video Receiver by EcoPower
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2016.
EcoPower FPV Goggles are an affordable DIY option to help you get into FPV and save a few bucks. The large 5" monitor display gives you a great perspective, while the adjustable lens frame allows you to get the image focused and sharp. Three interchangeable magnifying lenses are included to let you fine tune the image to suit your preferences. Plus, the included video switcher allows you to add a secondary camera, so you can switch between the FPV camera during flight and your secondary camera so you can see where you are going without removing your goggles!
If you have been looking for a cost effective FPV goggle option that delivers a huge bang for the buck, these are the goggles for you.
- Low cost, DIY goggle kit
- 800x600 Resolution 5" TFT Monitor
- Adjustable lens housing and 3 lenses to tune the focus
- Includes video switcher to run a secondary camera
- Includes Eachine 5.8GHz ER32 32 Channel Video Receiver with Cable and Antenna
- (1) 5" TFT 800x600 Monitor with DC Cable
- (1) Eachine 5.8GHz ER32 32 Channel Video Receiver with Cable and Antenna
- (1) Upper Goggle Case
- (1) Lower Goggle Case
- (1) Lens Frame
- (3) Magnifying Lenses
- (1) Multi-Purpose Goggle Sleeve
- (4) Soft Cushion Strips
- (1) Video Switcher with Cable
- (1) Video Cable Harness
- (1) Power Cable Harness
Needed to Complete:
- Foam Safe CA Glue
- Hobby Scissors
- 3S 1300mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 or EC3 Connector (ECP-4012)