Four 10TR RTR 4WD Brushless Truggy w/2.4GHz Radio by Helion RC
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2016.
This is the Helion Four 10TR RTR 4WD Brushless Truggy with an included ET4 2.4GHz Radio System. Enter the Select Four 10TR, a truggy that turns your wish list into reality with its size, speed, and strength.
The vehicle’s size is the first thing you’ll notice: 1/10 scale it may be, but with stretched suspension arms and aggressive XL wheels and tires, not only does it look more like a 1/8 platform, it drives like one, too. Add the benefit of four-wheel independent suspension, fully adjustable, oil-filled, big-bore, threaded aluminum shocks, and this, you’ll find, is a vehicle that’ll treat terrain with total contempt and surpass your highest expectations of handling.
Supplied with a premium 2850KV 4-pole brushless motor, a massive 120A ESC and up to 4S LiPo compatibility, speed and torque is not something the Four 10TR lacks. Accelerating to a blistering 35+mph, this one threatens to take your breath away. In fact, it’s so quick off the mark, we’ve added a wheelie bar to aid traction and keep you firmly in control.
ET4 2.4GHz Radio System
The included, advanced, IKONNIK Xenon ET4 2.4GHz radio system has Beginner Mode, a 10 model memory, fully adjustable wheel positioning, adjustable grips and left or right-handed operation. It also offers easy pairing to other Xenon equipped vehicles in the Helion range.
- 4 channels
- 10 model memory
- Pair Safe Technology
- 2.4GHz operation (avoids conflicts with other users)
- Pairs easily with vehicles that are pre-equipped with IKONNIK Xenon protocol
- Ergonomic trigger and grip, includes 3 grip sizes to suit all ages
- Drop-down wheel with adjustable position
- Left and right-handed compatible operation
- Adjustable wheel tension
- Proportional steering and throttle control
- Digital steering trim
- Digital throttle trim
- End-point Adjustment (EPA)
- Steering Dual Rate (DIR)
- Servo reversing
- Proportional 3rd channel knob
- 4th channel toggle
- Beginner Mode (50% throttle)
- Feature Lock
- Factory reset (each model and full memory)
- Uses 4 AA batteries and compatible with NiMH battery packs
- Micro all-weather receiver
- Heavy Duty Metal Gears: Extremely durable M1 large pitch metal gears and rugged planetary HD differentials get the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
- Adjustable Suspension: Long travel suspension arms and adjustable big bore 13mm threaded aluminum oil filled coil-over tuned shocks keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
- Rubber Sealed Bearings: Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient. Using rubber seals keeps the grease in and the dirt out, increasing run time and speed.
- Reaktor 120-4T: The 60A all-weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in all driving conditions. When coupled to the 2850kV 4-pole brushless motor the result is dominating speed.
- Wheeley Bar Attachment: Acceleration is not something the Four 10TR lacks. In fact, its so quick off the mark we've added a wheelie bar to keep you firmly in control.
- Ready-to-Run: The Select FOUR 10TR is an RTR (Ready to Run) Truggy that comes 100% factory assembled and includes a 4-channel, 2.4GHz IKONNIK ET4 radio system with 10 model memories, Beginner Mode and Feature lock.
- Metal gear transmission with heavy duty front, rear and center gear differentials
- Quick access and easy-to-change spur gear
- Four wheel independent suspension
- 13mm big bore threaded aluminum shocks
- Steel CVA style driveshafts
- Dual bellcrank ball bearing steering with adjustable servo saver
- Easy access gear cover
- Versatile and adjustable battery straps
- 2850kV sensorless 4-pole 3668 size brushless motor
- Included adjustable wheelie bar
- 1/8 style wing with adjustable mounting
- Pre-installed LED lights
- High grip, long wear tires coupled with realistic off-road wheels
- All-weather electronics means more fun in more conditions
LiPo Compatibility: 2S-4S (7.4-14.8V)
Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) Protocol
Motor: Brushless 2850kV 4-Pole Sensorless, TSP
Battery: Not Included
Gearing: 32P (Pinion: 13T, Spur 52T)
Wheels: 12mm Hex (24mm OS, TRX and KYO Compatible)
Length: 533mm (21in) Height: 219mm (8.6in)
Width: 387mm (15.2in)
Wheelbase: 326mm (12.83in)
Weight: 2940g (616 8oz)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.47:1
- 100% factory assembled ready-to-run Four 10TR
- IKONNIK ET-4 2.4GHz 4-channel, 10 model memory transmitter
- Quick-start guide
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- 2S or 3S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
Bottom line, excellent value right of the shelf, exceptional quality, and affordable to repair as needed. Run with 3S, insane power with that power pack.)
Put in a 2S battery that I have for my other cars, plenty powerful enough to set the steering and move it around a little bit. A couple back and forth movements and the steering was tracking straight, so I hit full throttle. The truck made a loud grinding/screeching noise and no longer moves.
I prefer kits and this was my first RTR...most likely my last.)