The FMS Avanti V3 70mm EDF is a fine example of model aviation, developed by a Sino-Italian team of pilots and engineers. The sleek and attractive design from the Sebart team, combined with FMS’ innovative and advanced production methods promises excellent performance from a true head-turning "plug & play" aircraft.
True to the FMS spirit, the 70mm Avanti V3 was evaluated from nose to tail with no detail overlooked. Retaining the plug-type wiring harness, screw-together assembly, all-terrain tires, plastic and carbon fiber components for added air-frame rigidity and an over-sized battery compartment to suit most battery sizes.
- Improved EDF structure for added efficiency
- An updated 3060 KV1900 motor for added thrust to weight ratio.
- Upgraded ESC: Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC with 5A BEC for improved reliability and performance.
- Improved wing connector: banana plug improved to a soft connector type- for added reliability. Improved landing gear: redesigned kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear strut.
- Attractive golden trim scheme
- Added navigation lights
- Durable EPO material
- Power system: 70mm 12 bladed EDF, 3060 KV1900 motor, Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC, 9g metal servo
- Electronic retracts with stall-protection
- CNC kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear
- Oversized battery compartment
- Screw-together assembly
- Soft electronic wing connector
- Latch type cockpit
- Preinstalled ball link connector for increased throw and precision
- Large tires for all terrain operations
Overall Length: 1050mm
Flying Weight: 1750g
Motor Size: 3060-KV1900
Radio: 6 Channel
EDF: 70mm 12 Bladed
Needed to Complete:
- Full-range 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 3200–4000mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger