The FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II 70mm EDF PNP V2 Jet Airplane with Reflex is a updated version of the FMS A-10 released in 2017. This V2 model features two Hobbywing 80A ESCs, 23g metal geared servos for rudder and elevator, redesigned landing gear and a enlarged battery bay fitting up to two 6S 3300mAh LiPos. Other updates include a screw-together airframe, ball-linked control surfaces and a high strength wing spar. The exterior depicts a snow camouflage with realistic panel lines, removable bombs and rockets and realistic rivets. Feel the power and turn every head at the flying field with the FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II
Three flight modes are available, Stabilized, Optimized or Off. This is controlled with a two or three position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a two position switch, the Reflex system changes between stabilized and optimized modes.
- Stabilized mode: Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released - giving pilots absolute peace of mind.
- Optimized mode: Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets - for gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
- Off: Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.
- In Stabilized mode, the aircraft will maintain level flight with 50-60% throttle, and the aircraft will climb under full throttle.
- Does not go "BRRRT".
- Dual 70mm inrunner 12 bladed EDFs and Hobbywing 80A ESCs provide ample thrust
- Highly realistic scale details including rivets, panel lines, CNC shock absorbing landing gears, removable bombs and rocket pods, scale pilot figure and more
- Ultra bright LED light system
- Electronic retracts with over current protection
- Large diameter bearings in the landing gear allow the A-10 V2 to roll smoothly over rough terrain
- Preinstalled ball-linked control horns for accurate and precise movements
Center of Gravity (CG):
80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
Approximate Flying Time:
Needed to Complete:
- (1) FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II 70mm EDF PNP V2 with Reflex
- (1) 6S 5000mAh 45C LiPo Battery or (2) 6S 3300mAh 45C LiPo Batteries with XT90 Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
- 6+ Channel Radio Transmitter and Receiver
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Thursday, February 9, 2023