Flyfun 30A V4 Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 26, 2017.The Hobbywing FlyFun 30A Brushless is an economical choice for pilots looking for a reliable, and feature packed brushless ESC for an Airplane or Helicopter. Features such as a Military standard capacitor which incorporates extremely low resistance helps decrease unwanted RF noise during flight, a low resistance PCB design which helps create super current endurance capability, high quality microprocessor which uses a separate voltage regulator IC, that additionally features an excellent anti-jamming capability, and of course with all Hobbywing ESC's, the FlyFun series is compatible with the LED Program Card.
- Safety Arming: Regardless of throttle position, the motor will not spin after battery is connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide the best throttle response.
- Programmable Items:
- Brake Setting: Brake Enabled or Disabled
- Battery Type: Li-XX (Li-Io or Li-Po)/ Ni-XX (Ni-Mh or Ni-Cd)
- Low Voltage Protection Mode: Gradually reduce the output power or Cutoff the output power
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold: Low, Medium, High
- Start Mode: Normal, Soft, Very Soft
- Timing: Low, Medium, High
- Reset: Factory Reset
- Protections Features: Low Voltage Cutoff, Over Heat Protection, Throttle Signal Loss Protection