"Flow" X Off-Road Brushless ESC by LRP
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2017.
FLOW X Offroad - A Pure Racing Speed Control for the Highest Levels of Offroad Racing!
Benefiting from all the newest technology packed in the Worlds winning Flow X TC spec ESC, LRP´s next speed control is now capable to repeat the same success in 3D racing classes - meet the Flow X Offroad. With experience gathered during numerous tests with LRP WorksTeam we have once again developed a mixture, which will bring even more consistency and driving feel into Offroad racing. With exceptionally smooth power delivery and special brake settings, this ESC will make you faster on any surface imaginable. The Flow X Offroad comes with the following main features:
- LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs (CSF-01) for highest power output and efficiency
- Heavy duty 2.8mm 8-layer power board for minimum resistance and lowest core temperatures
- v3.1 software specialized for Offroad racing
- Bulletproof 6V/6A BEC for the most reliable power output
- Full aluminum case in exclusive state of the art design
The Flow X Series comes equipped with completely redesigned power board and logic board to unleash the full potential of the software and to provide reliability for today’s extreme racing demands. With 8 copper layers and a total thickness of 2.8mm, the Flow X Series heavy duty power board achieves minimal resistance and drops core temperatures significantly. First time in use are LRP’s exclusive Customized Super FETs CSF-01. To improve internal cooling further, updated copper cooling plates come soldered on both PCB sides. Backed with a bulletproof 6V/6V BEC and newly selected high quality components ensure most consistent operation under extreme loads.
Finally, rounded off with pre-soldered all black 12AWG power wires, 175mm long receiver lead and astonishing dark blue full aluminum case with aluminum pushbuttons, the Flow X Offroad will completely stand out and be perfectly fitted to any offroad car chassis.
The Flow X Offroad comes pre-installed with the all updated v3.1 software. This software is adapted to the hardware and vital features have been added to make it best possible for today´s needs in Offroad racing. Timing parameters make the Flow X Offroad even more driveable and smooth in terms of power delivery while at the same time reaching even higher top speeds at any track. On the other end comes the LRP specialty, 4 different brake types paired with unique Ramp feature to match all different surfaces and driving styles.
To give Stock class racers the edge, the benefit from the feel of a pure LRP speed control is backed with the power board’s low resistance, ensuring most direct motor control with minimum losses. By the time of release, LRP continues to use its well-known effective system for fast trackside adjustments with pushbuttons, with no need to use a separate programming unit. The Flow X speed control Series however is designed to support external programming device which is planned to be offered later on. Combined with an all user manual concept, the Flow X remains effective and easy to use for everybody.
- Updated power & logic board hardware
- Customized LRP cooling plates
- Lowest internal core temperature
- Black super flexible WorksTeam customized power wires
- Black 175mm receiver wire
- Selected hardware components
- Low profile case design with improved air-flow
- Easy solder system
- Dust and waterproof buttons (IP68)
- v3.1 dedicated Offroad software for Modified and Stock classes incl. Boost 0
- Multimode power profile adjustment & MPS4 protection system
- 4 different brake types including BDX-O, made especially for the FLOW X Offroad for the most consistent and powerful braking in every condition
- Electronic timing algorithm for smooth and yet extreme power gains
- Timing delay feature for smoothest throttle control
- Optimized internal adjustments of the micro controller parameters for faster response and consistent running
- Optimized Protection levels with precision temperature readout
- Tested in hardest race conditions
- 100% LRP quality approved with sophisticated functional and electrical test incl. drive simulation
Cont. Current: 220A
Peak Current: up to 1800A
Voltage Input: 7.4V (2S)
Motor Limit: >2.5T
Case Size: 33.7x32.6x19.8mm
Weight: 44g (excl. wires)
Power System: Sensored brushless
Driving Function: Forward/Brake
Power Wires: WorksTeam 12 AWG black
- Flow X Offroad ESC with v3.1 Offroad Software
- Installation manual & v3.1 Software guide
- 4x short and 4x long lightweight blue alum. fan screws
- LRP sticker sheet
- 200mm Hall sensor wire
- 40x40mm double-sided tape