The Flite Test Versacopter Racer (VCR) is here! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced pilot, the VCR offers any pilot to have an awesome flying experience. The VCR was inspired by the original Versacopter with versatility in mind.
The VCR is a slightly bigger airframe measuring 260mm motor to motor. This allows you to run up to a 6” propeller, which in return gets you more of a planted feel in the air. The arms are made from 5mm quasi-isotropic carbon fiber for high strength. The VCR has the ability to run either 20x20 or 30x30 flight controllers thanks to our new G10 vibration damping cradle plate. It was also designed to allow for versatility for your battery mounting preferences (top or bottom mount). In addition to all the other features listed, the Versacopter Racer utilizes TPU 3D prints to mount your antennas and camera.
- (5) M3x5x30 knurled threaded standoffs
- (5) M3 steel lock nuts
- (9) M3 aluminum lock nuts
- (10) M3x8mm black steel button head screws
- (9) M3x14mm steel button head screws
- (5) M3x14mm aluminum button head screws
- (5) FT Silicon FC Grommets
- (1) 2mm Top Plate
- (1) 2mm Bottom Plate
- (1) 2mm Mid Plate with countersunk nuts installed
- (4) 5mm Arms
- (1) TPU 3D printed camera mount set
- (1) TPU 3D printed antenna mount