Maker Foam Features:
- White color is much easier to add a simple trim scheme using stickers or pinstripes
- Translucent allowing models to be creatively lit from within
- Takes paint or decals extremely well
- More durable than previous Flite Test foam products
Weight: 15 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 40 Inches (1016mm)
Center of Gravity: 2.5 Inches (64mm) from the leading edge of the wing (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 12-16 Degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- Popsicle Sticks
- Throw Gauge
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Brushless Motor: 370 Size, 1200kV Minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 8x4.5
- (1) ESC: 20-30 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 1800mAh
- (4) Servos: ~9 Gram Micro Servos
- (1) 2.4GHZ Radio System (Radio & Receiver)
- Misc. Building Supplies.
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2020
Thank you Flight Test! xoxo
I'll give an update to this after I fly it but I must say, as far as a foam and hot glue plane, this thing is really solid.
I'd would like to see a better video of this plane flying from the awesome Flight Test crew. The first flight didn't go so well, nor the second. You guys are flippin hilarious, keep it up, keep it fun, and keep it family friendly. I'm working with a youth group in town and I'd like to get them involved with planes, and other RC related fun and I don't hesitate to the Flight Test website.
Love you guys and gals.