Now made with Maker Foam, the P47 is the second plane of the Flite Test Master Series developed in collaboration with John Overstreet. Using "mold-together" techniques, the FT P47 is just as rewarding to build as it is to fly. This is a basic 4 channel Warbird that has an advanced build experience, and intermediate flying experience. This plane has all the great looks of a classic P47 Warbird and well rounded and predictable flight characteristics, which is usually uncommon with RC warbirds.
Maker Foam Features:
- White color is much easier to add a simple trim scheme using stickers or pinstripes
- Translucent allowing models to be creatively lit from within
- Takes paint or decals extremely well
- More durable than previous Flite Test foam products
- (1) Flite Test Power Pack C
- (1+) Battery (4S 2200mAh w/XT-60 connector - Recommended)
- (1) 2.4GHZ Radio System (Radio & Receiver)
- Misc. Building Supplies.
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2020