Flex Innovations QQ Yak 55 10E Super - A 3D Performer!
The Flex Innovations QQ Yak 55 10E uses the iconic looks of the Yak 55 airframe and combines it with the extreme 3d performance that Flex Innovations is known for! Designed by the F3A and 3D Aerobatic World Champion Quique Somenzini this Yak 55's roots are firmly planted in the high performance aerobatic envelope. With incredible low speed performance using the large control surfaces to more scale flying this aircraft can do it all with ease. The Yak 55 uses an updated 6S "Raw Power" System that can deliver some serious horsepower for incredible vertical performance. Couple that with an airframe that is rigid, yet lightweight and one can see how the flight performance would be nothing short of incredible. From mild to wild 3D, the QQ Yak 55 10E delivers effortless performance, that is sure to quickly become your new favorite flyer.
- Updated 6S (22.2V) Li-Po power system
- Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System
- High-Voltage DS17HV servos provide incredible torque and speed for a more connected feel on the sticks
- Two-piece wings secure with a single thumb screw to make installation and removal super simple
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- QQ YAK 55 10E SUPER with:
- (1) Potenza 20-3D 600Kv (installed)
- (1) ZTW 50A ESC with 7.4V, 5A BEC (installed)
- (4) High-Voltage DS17HV servos (installed)
- (1) 12 x 5E light weight wood propeller
This product was added to our catalog on July 27, 2022