The EMAX Femto Flight Controller is a perfect choice for the micro builds where every millimeter of space is crucial! Boasting a 20x20mm size, the Femto is extremely flexible with the quads it can be utilized for within the micro world.
- The size is tiny. itís not just an FC. Itís also a PDB
- This FC is designed for the micro femtoquad. Itís 20mm by 20mm and has no mounting holes
- Thus youíll have to mount it using double sided tape
- Which honestly is a good thing because thatís an effective method of soft mounting a FC anyway
- The FC even has an LC filtered 5v regulator for your camera and VTx which is outstanding given itís size
- Itís also got LED and buzzer pads, VBat, and is capable of using 2-4s LiPo batteries
- This FC should be perfect for those sub 150mm sized micro quads (which donít produce much noise to begin with)
- Size: 20mm*20mm
- Weight: 2.2g
- Buzzer support
- STM32F303 CPU
- 2-6S LiPo battery
- Integrated 5V/3A BEC
- 2.0 mm pin headers
- 80A Current tolerance (PDB)
- Integrated Battery monitoring
- Dedicated PPM receiver input
- BLHeli Passthrough Support
- Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers
- Telemetry support (frsky telemetry, smartport, and HoTT telemetry)
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass (connected via SPI)
- Dedicated Sbus and serial RX with 5v ,Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX with built-in inverter
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying. (Currently mutually exclusive with the Transponder)
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your USB + SmartPort + SBus + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + 4 motors - all at the same time!
- UART3 (RX3)
- Use for Spektrum Satellite RX, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX, etc.
- UART2/PPM - Serial RX or PPM RX + Telemetry
- Use RX2 as PPM receiver. Use TX2 as telemetry output when using PPM
- (1) Emax Femto Micro F3 Flight Controller
- (2) Servo Cables
- (1) JST Cables
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2017.