Fazer VE-X 2006 Subaru Impreza 1/10 Electric Rally Car by Kyosho w/2.4GHz Radio
2006 Subaru Impreza Brushless Powered Rally Car!
This is the Kyosho Fazer VE-X 2006 Subaru Impreza 1/10 Scale ReadySet Electric 4WD Rally Car, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System. This shaft driven 4WD can handle just about any type of rough terrain with ease. Features a waterproof speed controller, brushless motor and servo as standard.
In addition, the package includes both grip and drift tires for twice the fun in all kinds of terrains or locations. The bathtub chassis is equipped with heavy-duty suspension, slipper clutch and metal diff gears. Team Orion speed controller and brushless motor combined with the high durability drive train can take plenty of punishment from hard driving. A true fun rally car for off / on-road bashing or even drifting.
What is a ReadySet?
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- High performance shaft driven 4WD
- Sealed receiver box
- High torque waterproof KS204WP servo
- Two full sets of tires included (rally and drift tires)
- Waterproof Team Orion R10 ONE ESC
- Waterproof Team Orion NEON ONE 2400kV brushless motor
- FHSS 2.4GHz Syncro radio system installed
- Stylish 2006 Subaru Impreza body
Tread (F/R): 174mm / 174mm
Tire(F/R): 68.5x26mm / 68.5x26mm
Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
Weight: 1,700g (approx.)
Motor: Orion NEON ONE brushless motor. (KV-2400)
Radio System: Syncro KT-200
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH Battery or 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
Note: This Fazer VE-X ReadySet chassis is also available with the 2007 Subaru Impreza body (KYO30914T1B).
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2016.