Fantom ICON Modified Brushless Motors feature a Patent Pending "Tuning Pin" system that makes these motors incredibly flexible and allows them to be fine tuned for a variety of conditions. The ICON pro modified stator design provides the perfect balance between RPM and torque, for the ultimate power, smooth response, and all the speed you can handle! Plus you get the added ability to fine tune your motor via the Tuning Pins. That's correct, another first from Fantom! With this unique design, the need for stator screws has been totally eliminated. Instead, they have been replaced with "Tuning Pins" which allows you to fine tune the Torque vs RPM of your motor, allowing you to tune the motor for your specific application!
Tuning Pin Setup Option
- Patent pending tuning pins eliminate the need for screws to hold the motor together, and open up a new world of tuning capabilities.
- Tuning pins replace the traditional screws and allow you to custom tune your motor with different length and different material tuning pins.
- Tuning pins are available in full length steel, full length aluminum, 1/2 length steel and 1/2 length aluminum, providing multiple combinations of precise tuning capability.
- By changing the lengths and materials, you are able to precisely tune the RPM and Torque characteristics of your motor.
- ROAR Approved
Base Motor Includes
- Professionally built to strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed (brass shims), complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and assymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to recommended setting for your application or you can choose a custom setting.
- All modified motors are guaranteed to meet strict specifications.
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- Center band of can designed around stator for better heat dissapation
- High-Power / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Patent Pending Tuning Pins, provides multiple options for precise tuning capability
- High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
- Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- 2.0 through 6.5 turn modified motors are built with 12.5mm modified rotors and 7.0 through 9.5 turn modified motors are built with 12.3mm modified rotors, for the ultimate balance of torque and rpm
- Built with your choice of 1 of 2 different rotor options
- Maximum Size, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- Meets All ROAR, BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximum Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- ROAR Approved
This product was added to our catalog on January 17, 2019