The Fantom Racing Facts Machine V3 Rotor Tester helps you level out the playing field in your racing program. The strength of your rotor has the single biggest effect on how your motor runs, yet most racers don't know what strength rotor they have in their motor. This is like not knowing whether you have a 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engine in your real car. This leaves you guessing at how to gear your car and where to set the motor timing. Furthermore, without the correct rotor in your motor, your motor may never run up to its full potential for the application that it is being used for.
With the Fantom FACTS MACHINE V3 rotor tester, you can accurately test the magnetic field strength of all of your rotors. No more guessing! Get the "FACTS" and the edge over your competition with the FACTS MACHINE v3 Brushless Rotor Tester!
IMPORTANT: It is important to know that there is no standard in the R/C industry for testing brushless rotors. There are numerous testers on the market that all provide different information. This information can vary greatly. For example, one company's meter may read 1500 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1400. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 is not mass produced, but rather is hand-built one at a time, in the U.S.A., to the highest standards in the R/C industry. Also, the Facts Machine v3 calibration is double checked for the highest accuracy possible, so you can feel confident that you are getting the most precise rotor tester in R/C.
- Precision Calibrated - Accurately Measures Magnetic Field Strength Of Brushless Rotors
- Works With Most Brand 540 Size Rotors and All Diameters (maximum length of 1.54 inches / 39mm)
- Displays The Highest Measurement For Both Poles At The Same Time Until The Unit Is Reset (eliminates having to memorize or having to write down each number)
- Lighted LCD Display - Reads Out To 4 Numeric Places (example: 1550)
- AC Powered - Includes 6v Wall Power Supply
- Laser Engraved Fantom Logo
- RoHS Compliant - Built With All Lead-Free Components And Solder
- Comes in a sturdy, foam padded storage box
- Hand Built In The USA!
Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.17x1.58x0.72" (106x40x18.4mm)
Weight: 2.23 ounces (63.22 grams)
This product was added to our catalog on April 19, 2017