Factory Team TC Ride Height Gauge by Team Associated
This product was added to our catalog on May 16, 2017.
This Ride Height Gauge measures steps from 3.0 to 6.0 in .2 increments, with a half-step between 6.0 to 7.0, allowing you to set your ride height with finer tuning adjustments. Great for 1:10 touring cars and 1:12 pan cars.
Need to set a higher ride height than 7.0? Team Associated's ASC1450 Ride Height Gauge with steps from 3.0 to 10.0 in half-step increments is still available.
- CNC machined from high-quality aluminum
- AE blue Anodizing for smooth, long-lasting surface finish
- Gauge reads from 3.0mm to 7.0mm
- Steps from 3.0 to 6.0mm in 0.2mm increments
- Compatible with both sedan and 1:12 scale model vehicles
- AE's new design allows for finer ride height adjustments while its sleek professional look enhances any driver's toolbox
- Belongs in every racer's toolbox. It helps you set the ride height, the distance between the ground and the chassis, equally at all four corners -- one important component for a balanced setup