FA-40A Stroke Engine by Saito Engines
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
As far as modelers are concerned, there’s no sound like the sweet sound of a SaitoTM engine. Saito’s latest wonder is the FA-40a, which shares nearly the same case size as the FA-30, but packs a whole lot more punch. All this power coupled with solid Saito craftsmanship and the standard 3-year warranty is sure to make this potent little 4-stroke one of the year’s most anticipated engines. As with most Saito engines, a special Golden Knight edition is available with a gloss black case and gold plated rocker covers.
- 10 X 4 prop at 10,500 rpm
- Smaller case design for lighter weight
- Nearly the same case size as a .30, but packs more power
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: .40 cu in (6.60 cc)
- Bore: 0.86 in (22.0 mm)
- Stroke: 0.68 in (17.40 mm)
- Cylinders: Single - Chrome Plated
- Total Weight: 10.64 oz
- Engine (Only) Weight: 10.24 oz
- Muffler Weight: 0.40 oz
- Crankshaft Threads: 1/4 x 28
- Benchmark Prop: 11x5 APC @ 10,600
- Prop Range: 10x7 - 11x6
- RPM Range: 2,000 - 12,000
- Fuel: 10%-30% Synthetic
- Mounting Dimensions: 88 x 45 x 93 mm
- Muffler Type: 2 - Piece
- HP: 0.65
- Cylinder Type: AAC
- Carb Type: Barrel, 2 Needle Valve
- Crank Type: Ball Bearing
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009.