FA-120R3 Four Stroke Engine BH by Saito Engines
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2011.The Saito™ brand continues to expand their radial engine line with the addition of the FA-120 3-cylinder radial. Ideal for 60- to 90-size models, the FA-120R3 is an upgrade from the FA-090R3 engine, featuring 33% larger displacement and more power—all at a lighter weight for a higher power-to-weight ratio. The FA-120R3 also comes with a 3-piece flex exhaust system, making for an all-inclusive package.
And, like all Saito engines, this powerhouse is engineered with that same Saito quality and reliability you have come to know and trust.
- More power for 60- to 90-size planes
- Proven performance and reliability
- Fits great into round cowl planes
- Type: 4-stroke airplane engine
- Displacement: 1.2 cu. in. (19.2cc)
- Bore: 0.9 in (22.4mm)
- Stroke: 0.6 in (16.2mm)
- Cylinders: 3
- Total Weight: 31.4 oz (890g) w/ mufflers
- Crankshaft Threads: 7 x 1mm
- Benchmark Prop: APC 14 x 5 @ 9,400 rpm
- Prop Range: 13 x 8 - 14 x 6
- RPM Range: 1,800 - 10,000 (Max ground rpm 8,800-9,500)
- Fuel: Glow
- Muffler Type: Three flex tube exhaust hoses (included)
- Cylinder Type: AAC