F1-Fourteen Body (Clear) by Protoform
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2014.
This is the PROTOform F1-Fourteen Body. F1 has seen a massive resurgence in R/C racing the last few years, and no one has been happier to see it than the gearheads at PROTOform. Taking styling from the last few years of Formula 1 race cars, PROTOform is proud to introduce the F1-Fourteen.
The F1-Fourteen features styling from the 2014 season, including the unique low nose and single turbo exhaust detailing. Racers have the option to add on the controversial extended nose cone with tape or shoo-goo (not included), or cut/black out the center section of the nose for a more conventional look. Side-pod undercuts, an overall low-slung design and the included injection molded black nylon driver’s helmet give it the ultra-realistic look that F1 R/C racers strive for. The decal sheet, featuring seatbelts, steering wheel detail, car numbers and a variety of helmet visor colors, completes the scale detail.
The F1-Fourteen fits most modern F1 chassis* equipped with Tamiya’s F2012 Front wing (#51524 / #51525)**. Due to the unique nose configuration of this body, the upright nose support of the wing is removed and an additional body post and 40mm M4 screw are included. See guide below.
Click Here To Download User Guide
- Realistic styling from the 2013 season
- Driver’s helmet included
- Detailed decal sheet for added scale realism
- Fits most modern F1 chassis* equipped with Tamiya F60 front wing (#9115267 or #9115357)
- Made in the USA
Length: 14.5" (368mm)
Width: 5.5" (140mm)
Height: 3.27" (83mm)
Material: Genuine .030” (0.7mm) Lexan
- Clear F1-Fourteen Body
- (1) Nylon Driver’s Helmet
- Helmet Mounting Hardware - (1) M3 screw, and (1) Washer
- Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
- *With trimming to fit front suspension and rear pod areas
- **Front & rear wings not included