EZRun SC8 Sport Waterproof Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
This is the Hobbywing EZRun SC8 Waterproof Brushless ESC. The SC8 is a great water-proof and dust-proof ESC for sport 1/10 short course, buggy and monster truck applications, as well as 1/8 scale short course and buggy applications. The SC8 is capable of 2-4S LiPo - with certain kV ratings - and boasts a 120A continuous current and 760A burst current.
- Completely water-proof and dust-proof.
- Powerful built-in switching mode BEC.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- Special program port for easily setting the ESC.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
Output: Continuous 120A, burst 760A;
Input: 6-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-4S Lipo;
BEC Output: 6V/3A (Switching mode), *See Note #1 Below
Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
Suitable Brushless Motor:
- With 6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: KV≤6000;
- With 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: KV≤4000;
- With 10-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 4S Lipo: KV≤3000;
Suitable Car: 1/10 4WD SCT, 1/8 2WD and 4WD buggy/SCT (Include TRAXXAS 1/10 SCT)
Size (LxWxH): 59x38x34mm
*Note #1: The cooling fan of EZRUN-WP-SC8 is powered by the built-in BEC.
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.