EZRun SC8 Sport Waterproof Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is the Hobbywing EZRun SC8 Waterproof Brushless ESC. The SC8 is a great water-proof and dust-proof ESC for sport 1/10 short course, buggy and monster truck applications, as well as 1/8 scale short course and buggy applications. The SC8 is capable of 2-4S LiPo - with certain kV ratings - and boasts a 120A continuous current and 760A burst current.
- Completely water-proof and dust-proof.
- Powerful built-in switching mode BEC.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanical disc-brake system.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- Special program port for easily setting the ESC.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
Output: Continuous 120A, burst 760A;
Input: 6-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-4S Lipo;
BEC Output: 6V/3A (Switching mode), *See Note #1 Below
Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
Suitable Brushless Motor:
- With 6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: KV≤6000;
- With 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: KV≤4000;
- With 10-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 4S Lipo: KV≤3000;
Suitable Car: 1/10 4WD SCT, 1/8 2WD and 4WD buggy/SCT (Include TRAXXAS 1/10 SCT)
Size (LxWxH): 59x38x34mm
*Note #1: The cooling fan of EZRUN-WP-SC8 is powered by the built-in BEC.