EZRun MAX6 V3 1/6 Scale Waterproof Brushless ESC (160A, 3-8S) by Hobbywing
This is the Hobbywing EZRun MAX6 V3 1/6 Scale Waterproof Brushless ESC. Compatible with 3-8S LiPo power, the MAX6 is a great choice for 1/6 and 1/7 scale vehicles like the Traxxas XO-1, but is also suitable for various 1/8 scale heavy vehicles like the E-REVO and CEN GST-E Monster Trucks. It's the ideal option for high-end aggressively powered builds.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EZRun MAX6 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Great Flexibility & Versatility: With incredible acceleration capabilities and a rock-solid, stable output, the MAX6 can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain. The user will have the choice of adjusting the ESC parameters as per his preference and ability.
- Applicable for All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX6 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
- High Voltage Built-in BEC: The MAX6 has adopted the world's first HV built-in BEC with an output current of up to 25Amps and a switchable output voltage of 6-7.4V. The high voltage BEC is designed to handle today's high voltage servos on demand used by large scale vehicles.
- Advanced & Secure Electronic Switch: The MAX6 features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50,000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX6 with the Hobbywing USB LINK software, a multifunction LCD program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates it's ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
- Maintenance Free: The ESC, minus the cooling fan, is basically maintenance free. The cooling fan is designed to be shockproof, which in turn will reduce damage brought on by frequent vehicle big jumps and landings on hard surfaces.
- Built-in Anti-Spark System: The MAX6 is built wit an internal anti-spark circuitry that protects not only battery connectors from damage but helps to prevent physical injury due to burnt fingers from the inevitable issue of sparking when hooking up the ESC to higher voltage battery packs (5S/6S/7S/8S).
Continuous Current: 160A
Peak Current: 1,050A
Motor Type: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor (only in sensorless mode)
Applications: 1/6th Touring Car, Buggy, Truggy and Truck
Motor Limit: With 6S LiPo/18S NiMH: KV ≤1500 (5892 size motor); With 8S LiPo/24S NiMH: KV ≤1200 (5892 size motor)
LiPo/NiMH Cells: 9-24S NiMH, 3-8S LiPo
BEC Output: 6V/7.2V Switchable, Continuous Current of 6A (Switch-mode BEC)
Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
Connectors: Input End: None, Output End: Female 6.5mm Gold Connectors (pre-soldered onto the PCB of the speed controller)
Size (LxWxH): 70x56x46.5mm
Programming Port: FAN /PRG Port
- (1) Ezrun MAX6 ESC
- (3) 10 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- (1) Manual
- (1) Hobbywing decal
Recommended Hobbywing Programmers:
This product was added to our catalog on October 20, 2015.