EZRun 80A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
|See Price In Cart|
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is the EZRun 80A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC. Get a little wet with the Hobbywing 80A waterproof ESC! Strap this electronic speed controller in your monster truck, short course truck or buggy and enjoy all the benefits of a excellent ESC without the worry of a little water ruining your fun. Features include a sensorless and brushless motor compatibility, 2-3S LiPo use and low-voltage cutoff. And for extra tuning, easy adjustments can be made right through the ESC or with the use of a Hobbywing program card.
- Splash-proof and dust-proof. The ESC can work on tracks with a small amount of water.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Output: Continuous 80A, burst 540A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/2A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor.
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road/Off-road>5.5T, SCT/Monster KV<6000;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road/Off-road>8.5T, SCT/Monster KV<4000;
Suitable Car: 1/10 on-road/buggy/truggy/SCT/monster all-weather sport racings.
Size: 46mm(L) * 34mm(W) * 35mm(H).
Weight: 82g (With wires).