EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is the Hobbywing EZRun 60A Sensorless Brushless ESC. This 60A ESC is perfect for 1/10 scale sport action and features easy programming, high quality components and big current endurance.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Output: Continuous 60A, burst 380A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/1.5A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.0007 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥5.5T, Off-Road≥8.5T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥8.5T, Off-Road≥13T;
Suitable Car: 1/12 and 1/10 on-road and off-road sport.
Weight: 32g (Without wires)