EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC/Motor Combo (18.0T/5200kV) by Hobbywing w/Program Box
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is the Hobbywing EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC and Motor Combo, with an included Program Box. This combo combines an 18 Amp Brushless/Sensorless ESC with a 18.0 Turn, 5200kV Brushless/Sensorless Motor for an electronic package suitable for 1/18 and 1/16 scale on-road and off-road sport fun.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Top quality motor:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Good quality bearings
Output: Continuous 18A, burst 50A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/1A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.01 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor.
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥12T, Off-Road≥8T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥18T, Off-Road≥24T;
Suitable Car: 1/18 on-road sport.
Cooling Fan: Not included.
Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 15mm(H).
Weight: 19g (Without wires)
Motor Diameter: 20mm
Motor Length: 30
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
Shaft Length: 10mm
Input Weight: 4.8-6V
- EZRun 18A Brushless/Sensorless ESC
- EZRun 2030 18.0T/5200kV Brushless/Sensorless Motor
- LED Program Box
Note: The battery lead coming off the ESC uses a Mini Tamiya male plug. You will either need a battery with a Mini Tamiya female plug, or solder on new connectors.