EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC/Motor Combo (12.0T/7800kV) by Hobbywing w/Program Box
This is the Hobbywing EZRun 18A Sensorless Brushless ESC and Motor Combo, with an included Program Box. This combo combines an 18 Amp Brushless/Sensorless ESC with a 12.0 Turn, 7800kV Brushless/Sensorless Motor for an electronic package suitable for 1/18 and 1/16 scale on-road and off-road sport fun.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Top quality motor:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- High quality magnets
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Good quality bearings
Output: Continuous 18A, burst 50A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V/1A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
Resistance: 0.01 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor.
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥12T, Off-Road≥8T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥18T, Off-Road≥24T;
Suitable Car: 1/18 on-road sport.
Cooling Fan: Not included.
Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 15mm(H).
Weight: 19g (Without wires)
Motor Diameter: 20mm
Motor Length: 30
Shaft Diameter: 2mm
Shaft Length: 10mm
Input Weight: 4.8-6V
- EZRun 18A Brushless/Sensorless ESC
- EZRun 2030 18.0T/5200kV Brushless/Sensorless Motor
- LED Program Box
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.