EZ32 6DOF Flight Control Board by RaceTek
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2015.
This is the RaceTek EZ32 6DOF Flight Control Board, for small multirotor aircraft. The EZ32 is a lightweight and feature packed flight controller identical to the Acro Naze32 but at a budget friendly price.
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types - Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB)
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- Rev v2.3 hardware; please use the Chrome Baseflight or Cleanflight Configurators for the GUI. DO not use the old 2.2 GUI!
- STM32 - 32bits
- MPU6050 (Gryo/ACC)
Weight: 5.3g (no headers, 7.3g with)