EZ32 6DOF Flight Control Board by RaceTek
This is the RaceTek EZ32 6DOF Flight Control Board, for small multirotor aircraft. The EZ32 is a lightweight and feature packed flight controller identical to the Acro Naze32 but at a budget friendly price.
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types - Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB)
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- Rev v2.3 hardware; please use the Chrome Baseflight or Cleanflight Configurators for the GUI. DO not use the old 2.2 GUI!
- STM32 - 32bits
- MPU6050 (Gryo/ACC)
Weight: 5.3g (no headers, 7.3g with)
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2015.