Extreme SCT 4x4 Sensored 4-Pole Brushless Motor (4,300kV) by SchuurSpeed
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the SchuurSpeed 4,300kV Extreme SCT 4x4 Sensored 4-Pole Brushless Motor. Engineered and Designed in the USA to ROAR specs, SchuurSpeed Extreme SPEC 4-Pole motors feature an innovative can design with large vent holes that will allow the motor to be pushed hard, with operating temperatures below that of other motors. Plus, at 166 grams they are incredibly light weight and when combined with the latest Electronic Speed Controls you will be able to optimize the power to your individual race track. Other features include fully adjustable timing, high quality ABEC5 bearings and a 5mm motor shaft.
- Engineered and Designed in the USA to ROAR Specifications
- Completely Rebuildable, all spare parts are available separately
- Efficient Airflow through motor for cool operating temperatures improving Speed and Run Time
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Stator designed and built for performance
- Strong Sintered Neodymium Rotor
- Latest Sensor Technology
- 5mm shaft
- Very Light by Design
- Weight 166g, Diameter 35.8mm, Length 52.8mm
- High Quality ABEC5 Ball Bearings improving RPM
- Efficient and Improved airflow
- Ribbon Style Sensor Cable included
- Intended ONLY for 2S applications
This product was added to our catalog on June 22, 2016.