Extreme 1S Short Stack SPEC V3 Brushless Motor (13.5T) by SchuurSpeed
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2016.
This is a 13.5 Turn SchuurSpeed Extreme 1S Short Stack SPEC V3 Brushless Motor. The V3 series of SchuurSpeed motors are the next level of extreme brushless motors to further push stock racing to new heights, while being built to EFRA, IFMAR and ROAR specs.
The 1S Short Stack series motors features a Short Stack Stator and premium high torque 12.5mm Sintered Neodymium Rotor as standard equipment. The series also incorporates improved airflow, lower resistance and adjustable timing up to 55°; all while being completely rebuildable and only 165 grams.
- Engineered and Designed in Southern California to EFRA, IFMAR, and ROAR Specifications
- Updated Stator design improving RPM, and lowering resistance
- Updated 1S featuring a Short Stack Stator (19.4 - 19.5mm)
- Premium High Torque 12.5mm Sintered Neodymium Rotor (12.5 x 24.2mm) Standard
- Updated Sensor assembly and sensors
- Updated Solder Tabs carry the load lowering total resistance
- Updated Timing limits for adjustability up to 55 degrees
- Further improvements in AirFlow resulting in lower operating temperatures improving performance
- Completely Rebuildable, all spare parts are available separately
- Latest Technology employed
- Very Light by Design: 165g
- High Quality Ball Bearings improving RPM
- Ribbon Style Sensor Cable included