The Exotek TLR 22 "Vader" 22 Drag Chassis Conversion is what you need to convert your Losi 22 3.0*, 4.0* or 5.0 buggy into a no prep cash race contender. Recommended for experienced builders, this incredibly lightweight "street eliminator" chassis conversion set provides the legal 13" wheelbase to fit under the hottest "narrow" no prep bodies on the market.
NOTE: Some items shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Recommended for experienced builders
- Carbon fiber made and machined in USA
- Heavy duty 2.5mm thick chassis, and side rail plates
- Alloy servo mounting block that ties into the side rails for extra rigid and tweak free front chassis setup
- Six heavy duty alloy side rail posts
- Heavy duty alloy front kick up plate
- Alloy parts are finished in glossy black and silver cut to match the stock 5.0 look
- Four position shorty lipo mounting to adjust for wheelie/no wheelie balance
- Two level chassis design allows you to lower or raise the center of gravity for stability yet keeps the gear box higher to increase traction and keep the drive axles straighter for higher speeds
- The 2 layer rear chassis also raises the rear roll center which increases the forward launch traction while reducing side to side roll for improved high speed stability.
- Offers multiple weight balance options to maximize grip on the street or on the track
- 3mm carbon fiber front shock tower to run a lower ride height as well as allow the use of the Traxxas body mount kit (TRA1914R)
- Includes a carbon fiber rear body mount plate that bolts to the stock 22 wing mounts for use with the Traxxas TRA1914R body post set
- Steel hardware throughout
- Includes extra large Exotek logo stickers and instruction sheet
- Prototype wheelie bar shown is not included.
- Designed for use with 3 gear or 4 gear STAND UP gearbox for maximum performance. The TLR laydown gear box can be used but will need filing under the stock motor plate to clear the chassis hardware but in the end provides less rear traction than the stand up configuration.
- To lower the REAR ride height further than the stock 22 use FRONT spring sets on the rear shocks.
- 22 3.0 and 4.0 models require the 5.0 front nylon bulkhead (TLR231081).
- Photos show Proline Drag wheels and tires. These are not included.
- Extra wide rear hexes are required to properly bolt on the rear wheels (22-4 +1.5 or 22SCT rear hex sets).
Needed to Complete:
- TLR 22 3.0 - 5.0 buggy - not compatible with 1.0 or 2.0 models
- if converting a TLR 22 3.0 or 4.0, the 5.0 Nylon front bulkhead is required (TLR231081)
- Traxxas body mount set (TRA1914R)
- Wheels & Tires
- No Prep/Street Eliminator Drag Race Body
- Wheelie bar
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2020