EXO22 TLR 22 2.0 Carbon Fiber Mid Motor Chassis Set by Exotek Racing
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2015.The Exotek EXO22 TLR 22 Carbon Fiber Mid Motor chassis upgrade brings the 22 buggy to the forefront of mid motor clay track performance. With it's simple and efficient layout, the EXO22 offers improved weight positioning of the battery and electronics to better suit a variety of track conditions. The EXO22 chassis allows standard inline shorty battery configuration or the incredibly easy to drive fast lateral shorty battery configuration.
The EXO22 is also available with an aluminum chassis (EXO1524) for those looking for the most stability, traction and lowest CG.
- At 155 grams with hardware, the EXO22 is much lighter than the stock chassis
- 2.5mm carbon bottom plate with 5mm carbon side rails for optimized stiffness and strength
- Easy access carbon lipo strap that also acts as a top plate
- Alloy gear box brace is positioned further back to allow improved rearward battery positioning
- Chassis allows easy switching between lateral or inline battery configuration
- Lipo strap has adjustable tabs to allow the battery to be easily positioned forward or back
- Machined 7075 alloy nose plate is used for durability and allows inexpensive chassis swaps should you chose to switch between the 7075 or carbon fiber lower chassis.
- -2.5mm shorter wheelbase for improved forward bite and rotation
- Includes machined delrin antenna mount
- Increased chassis 'footprint' allows more options for electronics placement. This also allows for proper weight balance while maintaing a lower CG
- Carbon fiber components are specially made matte finish to help hide scratches
- Easily converts to the optional 7075 alloy chassis via EXO1527 EXO22 7075 Replacement Chassis
NOTE: The wider than stock chassis does require the use of any body designed for the Kyosho RB6 mid motor. The 22 body does not allow clearance for a lateral mounted lipo. Velcro is also required for body retention.