Exera 130 CX Ultra-Micro Helicopter RTF by Ares RC
The Ares Exera 130 CX Helicopter is the perfect choice for new heli pilots. Flying can be intimidating, and the learning curve can be frustrating. That is why Ares developed Altitude Assist Technology (AAT). AAT makes it easy to gain confidence and master 4 channel flight. Advanced AAT manages the throttle for first-time pilots so that they can focus on learning how to use the other 3 channels without having to worry about running into the ceiling or crash landing.
Mode 1 takes the guess work out of take offs, landings and hovering, with sensors that monitor the ceiling. In Mode 2, AAT allows throttle control making it easier to fly freely around the room. Ultrasound sensors detect the ceiling to avoid over-accelerating the throttle which typically leads to a crash and broken parts to replace. Once your flying skills have progressed to where you're successfully flying in Mode 2, you're ready to move on to Mode 3 where you can fly without the assistance of AAT!
- Altitude Assist Technology (AAT): Altitude Assist Technology makes it easy for first time fliers to master 4 channel control, and gives low-time and experienced pilots added confidence to fly in smaller indoor spaces where height is limited. It's all accomplished with state-of-the-art ultrasonic sensors that help the pilot avoid floors and ceilings. Advanced AAT manages the throttle for first-time pilots so that they can focus on learning how to use the other 3 channels without having to worry about running into the ceiling or crash landing.
- Mode 1: Activates Auto Take Off, Hover Hold & Auto Land
- Mode 2: Activates Ceiling Avoidance & Dynamic Throttle Limiting
- Mode 3: Allows you to fly without the assistance of AAT's on-board ultrasound sensors
- Counter-rotating Blade Design: The stable coaxial, counter-rotating blade design on the Exera 130 CX helps any first-time pilot hover smoothly. And with the assistance of AAT, they’ll be taking off and landing like a pro in no time!
- Ready To Fly: Sold as a RTF (Ready-to-Fly) heli, the Exera 130 CX comes with a 4-channel transmitter equipped with an LCD screen, dual rates and 2.4GHz technology; a 700mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery; and an AC charger for convenient charging from almost any outlet.
- Scale Detail: As a training tool, the Exera 130 CX was designed with ease of flight and durability the priorities over performance, so the solid, highly-detailed MD 500E scale body was created to survive numerous hard crashes.
- LED Lights: Equipped with LED lights and finished in an eye-catching scale trim scheme, the Exera 130 CX looks great whether flying around the house or when displayed proudly on a shelf.
Length: 9.6 in (245mm)
Height: 6.3 in (160mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 10.5 in (265mm)
Weight with Battery: 4.8 oz. (135g)
Main Motor: N40 (2 installed)
Battery: 700mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (included)
Charger: 1S 3.7V LiPo AC (included)
Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz (included)
On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1 receiver/2 ESCs/mixer/gyro, 2 servos, Altitude Assist Technology module and sensors (installed)
- 2.4GHZ transmitter
- 500mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery
- AC charger
- Exera 130 CX Ultra-Micro Helicopter RTF
- 6 - AA batteries (for transmitter)
- Nothing! Includes everything needed to learn how to fly!
This product was added to our catalog on May 19, 2016.