EX-2 KIY Expert 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System w/KR-413FH Receiver by KO Propo
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2016.
The KO Propo EX-2 KIY "Expert" 2.4GHz FHSS Radio System includes a KR-413FH Receiver to deliver the same response as the EX-1 KIY. Featuring KO's patented K.I.Y. sytem, the EX-2 KIY allows you to add optional modular components so that the transmitter ergonomics fit you perfectly. It is compatible with EX-1 K.I.Y. accessories, and includes the 10506 EX-1 Steering Unit, 10526 Expert Grip and 10549 Drop Extension Unit.
- Utilizing KO's US Patented K.I.Y. system for modular components.
- 2.7" LCD display for easy navigation.
- LCD screen can be rotated 90 degrees for personal viewing preference.
- This is a racer system with access to ET4 and ET5 levers on the grip handle for quick adjustments.
- Fast response using the KR-413FH receiver (same response as the EX-1 KIY with the same receiver).
- Dual signal outputs for KO's FHSS system and Kyosho's MHS Mini-Z.
- Using the K.I.Y. system allows for upgrades later without purchasing an entirely new system.
- EX-1 K.I.Y. optional accessories can be used with the EX-2
Steering Unit: 10506 Steering Unit EX-1
Grip Unit: Expert Grip (10526)
Receiver: KR-413FH receiver (21007)
Operating system: steering wheel & throttle trigger
Drop Down Unit: Drop Extension Unit (10549)
Number of channels: 4
Transmit frequency band: 2.4GHz
Neutral pulse: 1.5msec
Power source: RO3/AAA/UM4 battery x 4, or 4 cell battery pack (not included)
Current consumption: 150mA