EX-1 KIY Master ASF V2 Unit (Mini-Z Only) by KO Propo
This product was added to our catalog on January 8, 2015.
This is the optional KO Propo EX-1 KIY Master ASF V2 Unit, for Mini-Z use only! KO PROPO introduces the Patented Kustomize It Yourself (K.I.Y.) an interchangeable transmitter. The concept of the K.I.Y. brings simplicity to customizing and upgrading within a modular system. The new transmitter is composed of 3 modular units: Steering, Throttle and Master units. The three separate modular units can be easily put together, no screws required. Just push the safety lock of the joint, pull the lever and pull or push to insert or remove the modular unit. Ití s that simple! You can use the K.I.Y. to unlock your next system and bring more enjoyment to your hobby.
The ASF system which is used has a foldable and removable antenna for storage. The Master Unit can only be used with Kyosho ASF systems for Mini-Z and dNano.
High Performance CPU & 2.7" LCD
Adopting a new CPU that is 20% faster then our previous system. The 12bit processor inside this master unit allows for quick data processing and securely performing delicate control. The large size LCD allows for various function configurations at a quick glance.
The optional aluminum screw kit anodized black in the USA. Replaces 41 steel screws (leaving 2 steel screws for strength) with aluminum screws for a reduction in weight (7.43g). This is not reversable and this is a permanent modification. Due to the modification, returning the unit to the factory steel screws is not possible and can not be refunded nor returned.
Version 2 changes:
- Version 2 is a software improvement for response and linear feeling.
- Conventional response increased 5%. Transition from moving the steering back/forth quickly and small movements have been improved.
- Motion feeling has been enhanced. Improvement for human interface for a more natural feeling but still maintaining a faster feeling.
- Version 2 Master Units (FHSS & ASF) are compatible with current Grip and Steering Units.
- External plastic case is the same as previous version, just software and PC board has been changed.
Needed To Complete:
- EX-1 Grip Unit (KOP10526, Right Hand; KOP10527, Left Hand)
- EX-1 Steering Unit (KOP10506)