ET48.3 1/8 Electric 4WD Off Road Truggy Kit by Tekno RC
Updated rear hubs (TKR5199) allow the option of using the stock CV axles or upcoming universal driveshafts. Also offered are the rear hubs in aluminum as an option part (TKR5199A). At the front of the vehicle are updated trailing steering spindles (TKR5193) and spindle carriers (TKR5194). The trailing components vastly improve high speed bump handling in addition to smoothing out the steering response. The vehicle initiates turns more predictably and finishes corners better than ever before. Larger bearings are now fitted to the front spindles for improved durability. The spindles will also accommodate the upcoming universal driveshafts.
The V2 hinge pin braces (TKR5161, TKR5162, TKR5163, TKR5164, TKR5165) have found their way into this kit. They provide more adjustability than ever before; changing the roll centers at the hinge pin is now an easy task and allows you to set up the vehicle for any conditions. Front arm sweep, kick-up, rear anti-squat, and rear toe are all adjustable.
The Tekno low profile wing mount (TKR5181) is included to lower the CG of the whole vehicle while a revised front bumper (TKR5166) increases front ground clearance. Straight camber link rod ends (TKR5187) were produced to improve consistency in corners. Maintenance is easier with the addition of the split center differential mount (TKR5260, TKR5263). Clamping spring perches (TKR6140) and updated shock boots (TKR6144, TKR6145) are also included to keep the shocks clean, smooth, and trouble free.
Finally, the box setup has been tuned by some of the best drivers in the world to give customers a vehicle that they can confidently drive in most conditions. With the extensive list of adjustments and improvements, it is easier than ever to tune the vehicle to your driving style and track conditions.
- Updated trailing front spindles and spindle carriers
- Updated V2 hinge pin braces and inserts
- Updated clamping spring perches with captured shock boots
- Updated rear hubs
- Low profile wing mount
- Revised bumper for increased ground clearance
- Updated split center differential mount
- Updated straight turnbuckle rod ends
- Updated tapered aluminum front center driveshaft
- Updated easily adjustable droop screws
- Revised shock standoffs for easier droop measurement
- Updated setup sheet for improved handling
Width: 416-420*mm (*optional hubs required)
Weight: 4000g (9.0lb) (weight varies with equipment and battery used)
Diff Ratio: F/R – 9/40t, Center – 44t
Battery tray dimensions: 50x148mm (2x2s or 1x4s config)
Needed To Complete:
- 2/3 channel radio/transmitter
- 1/8 Scale ESC and motor
- High torque steering servo (at least 300 oz/in of torque), optional brake servo
- Pinion or Traktion Drive / Elektri-Clutch system
- 4-6S LiPo battery
- 1/8th scale truggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Paint for body
- Hex tools (1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm), pliers, other tools
This product was added to our catalog on August 27, 2015.