ES9901 Cessna 182 555mm RTF Micro Airplane (Orange/White) by EasySky Enterprise w/2.4GHz Radio
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2016.
This is the EasySky ES9901 Cessna 182 555mm Ready-to-Fly Micro Airplane, in Orange/White color scheme. The Micro Cessna 182 is a great EPO foam constructed park flyer designed for stable flight and a few extra crashes. Being suitable for beginners, the Cessna 182 features a unique spring mounted motor mount/propeller protector to help prevent damage in the event of a crash. But don't think this is just a beginner plane, this Micro Cessna features brushless electronics and can perform loops, rolls and inverted flight to suit developing skills or advanced pilots.
This RTR model does require some assembly, but includes installed servos, an installed electronic speed controller and installed motor. Also included is a 2S 500mAh LiPo battery, battery balance charger and of course, a 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio System. The only required items are four "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
- Unique motor mount can helps protect the motor from crashes
- 4-channel full function radio controlled system
- Made of strong and durable EPO foam material
- Perfect trainer airplane and park flyer for beginners
- Easy battery access
- Excellent flight performance and aerobatic capability; loops, rolls and inverted flight are possible
- Ready-to-Fly kit and 90% assembled
- Complete kit, only requires AA batteries
Experience Level: Beginner to advanced
Fuel Type: Electric
Wingspan: 21.9in / 555mm
Length: 18.9in / 480mm
Flying Weight: 175g / 6.2oz
ESC: 6A brushless
Battery: 2S 7.4V 500mAh 15C LiPo
Motor: 1822/2600kv brushless
Radio Control: 2.4GHz 4-channel
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)