E-Revo VXL 1/16 4WD Brushless RTR Truck (Silver) by Traxxas w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio, TSM, Battery & DC Charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 17, 2017.
Traxxas' E-Revo VXL 1/16 4WD Brushless RTR Truck is 14 inches long, measuring about half the size of the full size E-Revo. But don’t let the smaller size fool you; this little brushless monster packs a HUGE punch. Packed under the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you’ll find the same suspension technology found in the renowned Traxxas Revo, Velineon brushless power, and all-weather ready electronics. Only Traxxas can give you the speed, quality, and performance you crave in a convenient 1/16 scale package.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
Traxxas Stability Management
Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into the 1/16 E-Revo VXL by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop. TSM acts as your on-board co-pilot in the vehicle that “feels” what the vehicle is doing and makes corrections for vehicle movements that you cannot even detect, well before the vehicle gets out of control.
TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas link app. The result is that you are driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun,with that fully connected feeling at the controls that you expect. In fact, you may not even realize how much TSM is helping you until you turn it off and test your driving skills without it!
At 30+mph with the included 6-cell NiMH battery, E-Revo VXL is nearly twice as fast as most mini models, and faster than most electric RTR trucks of any scale. Install a second 6-cell battery to unleash the Velineon Brushless Power System's full fury, and E-Revo VXL jumps to over 50mph—all with proven-safe NiMH packs. No other RTR truck, regardless of scale, makes it so easy and affordable to experience this level of high speed and wheelie-popping power.
Velineon Brushless Power
Fully LiPo compatible with low-voltage detection for 2S and 3S packs and rated for 6-12 NiMH cells, this potent, powerful combo gives E-Revo VXL precise throttle control and blistering top speed. Patented Training Mode™ lets new drivers hone their skills at 50% throttle. When drivers' ed is through, full power and 50+mph is unleashed with a touch of the EZ-Set® button. The Velineon 380 is built to the same no-compromise specs as the Velineon 3500 found in Traxxas' 70+mph 1/10 scale VXL models. High-speed ball bearings. Sintered rotor. Neodymium magnets. Gold plated 3.5mm connectors. It all adds up to 50,000 rpm of pure power and track-searing speed!
Precision 2.4GHz Control
The Traxxas® TQi™ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi's most important feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511, sold separately) that turns your Android, iPad® iPhone® or iPod touch® into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
- Traxxas Stability Management™
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- 7.2 volt NiMH battery pack with iD™
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo® suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Velineon VXL-3m Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Patented Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Velineon 380 Brushless Motor
- High-performance sensorless design
- High-strength Neodymium magnets
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Gold-plated 3.5mm bullet connectors
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Micro Steering Servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials—an industry first in 1/16 scale
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Rocker-actuated shocks provide true progressive damping and spring rates
- Threaded-body, oil-filled shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued Talon™ tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Black-chrome Gemini™ 5-spoke wheels
- High-downforce rear wing
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- E-Revo VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 12.9" (328mm)
Front Track: 9.4" (239mm)
Rear Track: 9.4" (239mm)
Weight: 38oz (1.09kg)
Height (overall): 4.6" (117mm)
Wheelbase: 7.9" (202mm)
Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Velineon® VXL-3m ESC
Motor (electric): Velineon® 380 Brushless
Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
Overall Drive Ratio: 9.00 (stock, out-of-box)
Skill Level: 2
Included Batteries: 6-cell NiMH with iD™
Included Charger: 2-amp DC peak detecting fast charger
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" (transmitter)