ERB-871 Low Profile Aluminum Case Brushless Servo (Waterproof) by Sanwa/Airtronics
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2016.
This is the Sanwa ERB-871 Low Profile Brushless Competition Servo, with detachable wires. Tough, fast and strong - this brushless servo has all the characteristics a demanding racer needs. An aluminum center case and lower plate provide improved cooling and stiffness while metal gears provide long life and durability under race conditions. The addition of a detachable lead allows you to tailor the servo to a variety of applications, and replace the wire easily if it gets damaged. Plus, the servo features waterproof circuitry for added peace of mind.
- Designed for Competition 1/10th Scale Cars and Trucks
- 8" Long Detachable Servo Lead
- Digital Low Profiled Servo
- WATERPROOF (IPX4)
- Brushless Motor
- Double bearing
- Full Metal Gears
- Full Aluminum Case
- @6.0V: 130.54oz-in (9.4kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.09sec/60°
- Weight: 57g
- Dimensions: 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Bushing/Ball Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Gear Train: Metal
- Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
- Wire Length: 8.0"