EP Jetstream 600 ReadySet Boat by Kyosho w/Orion ESC & KT-231P 2.4GHz Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on September 17, 2015.
Kyosho's Jetstream 600 ReadySet combines a W-step and deep V lower hull design to deliver race boat performance packed into a 690mm size hull. The coolest feature of the Jetstrem 600 is the self righting hull design! If you flip the boat, the structure uses the change in center of gravity from water entering the ballast room to flip itself back over! The waterproof ESC and servo, and a receiver with waterproof coated circuit board are housed in a waterproof radio box so you don't have to worry about water contact and drive aggressively. For total peace of mind, the ESC is also equipped with a unique power cut-off program that returns the throttle to neutral if power drops below a safe level. Throttle can be applied again so the boat can be easily recovered.
With its slight propeller angle, the straight stern tube and water-cooled G20 motor the boat is fast. High planing efficiency of the W-stepped hull combines with turning performance and durability of the deep V to produce amazing high-speed cruising. In addition to the unsinkable hull, the Jet Stream is equipped with flip-up rudder, stainless steel flaps and turn fin. All this performance technology is packaged into a user-friendly ReadySet. Simply add batteries (sold separately) to the transmitter and charge the battery for the motor (sold separately), and the excitement of pure racing boat performance is ready to leave everything in its wake.
- ReadySet package is ready to hit the water with an included 2.4GHz radio system
- Unique W stepped V-shaped lower hull is durable, with excellent acceleration and stable turning performance
- Pre-installed marine spec ESC ORI65131 NB Vortex WP Brush ESC 45A Marine features a 2-stage motor cut program
- Equipped with powerful G20 water-cooled motor
- Left and right flaps can be adjusted independently to produce improved high-speed running stability
- Turn fin for stable turning
Length: 690mm (Hull 600mm)
Weight: 1,200g approx.
Motor: Water-cooled G20
ESC: ORI65131 Vortex WP Brush ESC 45A Marine
R/C System: Syncro KT-231P 2-ch (receiver with waterproof coated circuit board)
Servo: Waterproof KS4031-06W
- Fully assembled hull complete with coloring
- Pre-installed 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter 2ch 1-servo 1 ESC R/C system
- Styrene boat stand
- Hex wrench
- Waterproof tape
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V-3000-5000mAh Ni-MH
- Battery charger
- (4) AA-size alkaline batteries
NOTE: The instuctions say if your battery does not weigh 360g the self righting feature will not work. My 5000 hard case was only 286g so I had to buy stick on lead weights. Buy yourself 2 packs of ASC1595 and grease for shaft maintenance AQUB9500)