eLogger V4 w/150 Amp Wire Leads by Eagle Tree Systems
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2014.This is the Eagle Tree Systems eLogger V4 with 150 Amp Wire Leads. Whether youíre into Electric Model Planes, Helis, Cars, Boats or other models, you need to know how your electric power system performs under actual operating conditions. The eLogger is the product you need to monitor your LiPo, A123 or any other electric power system.
The eLogger system comes with everything you need to log, analyze, and graph; mAH, Current, Wattage, Voltage and throttle position. And, your eLogger is tremendously expandable, by adding additional Eagle Tree sensors.
Why should I choose the Eagle Tree eLogger?
Some ESC manufacturers are adding data logging to their products. However, these logging capabilities are limited, have very short logging times at high sample rates, and few if any additional sensors are available. While these built-in solutions may "whet your appetite" for data, the eLogger and its incredible array of sensors and powerful software will let you measure virtually anything you will ever need. Also, investing in logging add-ons that are tied to a particular ESC means that the investment is only good as long as you use that ESC. Eagle Tree telemetry is portable across any ESC brand/model. Finally, while the ESC manufacturers and others may lose interest in their logging capabilities if they don't sell well, you can rest assured that Eagle Tree will continue to enhance and expand the eLogger with additional features and sensors.
Here are a few of the enhancements with the eLogger V4:
- High speed logging at up to 50Hz (increased from 10Hz).
- Sixteen times the logging capacity of the standard eLogger V3. Typically logs all available sensors for about four hours, at 10Hz.
- Voltage logging increased to 80 volts maximum.
- Logs pack current to +/- 100 amps peak (150 amps peak with MPRV4-LEADS-150) and voltage from about 5 volts to 80 volts
- Current is measured with a true Hall Effects Sensor - NOT a power robbing resistance shunt
- Adjustable logging rate (from 50 samples per second to one sample every 5 minutes)
- 16 times the logging space of the standard eLogger V3, and lossless data compression. Typically logs all available sensors for about four hours, at 10Hz.
- All data logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- Fully compatible with our OSD Pro expander
- Includes Y cable for throttle position logging
- Great for bench monitoring of battery charging also!
- Supports the PowerPanel LCD Display
- Accepts optional inexpensive sensors for three Temperatures, RPM (brushless, magnetic or optical), Airspeed, Altitude, GPS, Servo Current, and more
- Software computes Wattage, mAH, etc. for complete e-flight data
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XPô
- Weighs about approx 31 grams.
- Comes with state of the art Windows virtual playback display and graphing software
- Powerful Graphing software has advanced charting features, such as amps vs volts
- Internet Updatable firmware - as new features are added, or (heaven forbid) have a firmware bug, the update is just a download away! No need to ship hardware back and forth.
- Full support for English and Metric units.
- Software has built in English, German and Chinese language.
Voltage Measurement: approx 5V to 80V
Voltage Resolution: approx 0.02V
Current Measurement: up to 100 Amps peak, (150 Amps peak with the MPRV4-LEADS-150)
Current Resolution: approx 0.02 Amps (0.035 Amps with the MPRV4-LEADS-150)
Current Draw: approx 30 mA with no sensors
Weight: Unit with Wire Leads: approx 31 grams
Temperature: Dual inputs, 0 degrees F to 424 degrees F (three temperature inputs)
RPM range: approx 100 RPM to 50,000+ RPM
Units of Measure supported: English and Metric
Software Language Support: English, German, Chinese
Measurements: approx 2.25" x 1" x 0.5" (57mm x 28mm x 13mm) including sensor pins
Record Time: Varies with sample rate, parameters being recorded, and "activeness" of the model. Anywhere from around 45 minutes to many hours is attainable depending on these settings.