eLogger V4 Data Logging Telemetry System w/Deans Connectors (70V/100A) by Eagle Tree Systems
Eagle Tree Systems
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2011.This is the Eagle Tree Systems eLogger V4, 70 Volt, 100 Amp Data Logging Telemetry System, with integrated Deans Connectors. Whether youíre into Electric Planes, Helis, Cars, Boats or other models, you need to know how your electric power system performs under actual operating conditions. The eLogger is the product you need to monitor your LiPo, A123 or any other electric power system.
The eLogger system comes with everything you need to log, analyze, and graph mAh, Current, Wattage, Voltage and throttle position, right out of the box. And, your eLogger is tremendously expandable, by adding additional sensors (available separately).
eLogger V4 enhancements:
- High speed logging at up to 50Hz (increased from 10Hz).
- Sixteen times the logging capacity of the standard eLogger V3. Typically logs all available sensors for about four hours, at 10Hz.
- Voltage logging increased to 80 volts maximum.
Some ESC manufacturers are adding data logging to their products. However, these logging capabilities are limited, have very short logging times at high sample rates, and few if any additional sensors are available. While these built-in solutions may "whet your appetite" for data, the Eagle Tree eLogger and its incredible array of sensors and powerful software will let you measure virtually anything you will ever need.
Also, investing in logging add-ons that are tied to a particular ESC means that the investment is only good as long as you use that ESC. Eagle Tree telemetry is portable across any ESC brand/model. Additionally, while other manufacturers may lose interest in their logging capabilities if they don't sell well, you can rest assured that Eagle Tree will continue to enhance and expand their eLogger with additional features and sensors, because data is all they do!
eLogger V4 Features:
- Logs pack current to +/- 100 amps (150 amps with MPRV4-LEADS-150) and voltage from about 5 volts to 80 volts
- Current is measured with a true Hall Effects Sensor - NOT a power robbing resistance shunt
- Adjustable logging rate (from 50 samples per second to one sample every 5 minutes)
- 16 times the logging space of the standard eLogger V3, and loss-less data compression. Typically logs all available sensors for about four hours, at 10Hz.
- All data logged to permanent memory, which retains the data even when the power is removed
- Fully compatible with OSD Pro expander
- Includes Y cable for throttle position logging
- Great for bench monitoring of battery charging!
- Supports the PowerPanel LCD Display
- Accepts optional inexpensive sensors for three Temperatures, RPM (brushless, magnetic or optical), Airspeed, Altitude, GPS, Servo Current, and more
- Software computes Wattage, mAH, etc. for complete e-flight data.
- Fully Compatible with Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista, 98SE, ME, Win2K and XPô
- Weighs about 0.8 oz (22 grams). Versions with Wire Leads may weigh slightly more.
- Comes with state of the art Windows virtual playback display and graphing software
- Powerful Graphing software has advanced charting features, such as amps vs volts
- Internet Updatable firmware - as new features are added or (heaven forbid) have a firmware bug, the update is just a download away! No need to ship hardware back and forth.
- Full support for English and Metric units.
- Software has built in English, German and Chinese language.