ElectroShot Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (White) (2) (X2) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2017.
This is a pair of Pre-Mounted Pro-Line ElectroShot 1/8 Buggy Tires. The ElectroShot comes from the mind of Ty Tessmann and is designed to perform just like a Hole Shot 2.0 while lasting significantly longer. As the name suggests, the ElectroShot is combination of Pro-Line’s Electron and HoleShot tread designs with connected bars in the center where the heaviest tire wear occurs and Holeshot pins everywhere else for maximum traction.
Connected bar-type tires like Pro-Line’s Positron have become the new standard for 1/10 buggy race tires but pins are still the king of the 1/8 Off-Road. The ElectroShot begins to bridge that gap and test the waters with a hybrid Bar and Pin tire. Racers who have tried the ElectroShot say that it feels similar to a HoleShot but has even better forward grip!
Pro-Line is making it easier than ever to use the ElectroShot X-Material tires on your 1/8 Buggy by offering them pre-mounted on White Velocity V2 wheels!
- Combination of Electron and Hole Shot Tread Design
- Performs Like a Hole Shot but Last Significantly Longer
- Massive Forward Traction
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Performance Racing Wheel with greater stability and connectivity
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Wheels also available unmounted
Height: 4.35" (110mm)
Width: 1.65" (42mm)