Electron SC 2.2/3.0" Short Course Truck Tires (2) (M4) by Pro-Line
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Electron SC 2.2/3.0" Short Course Truck Tires. The Electron shares close family ties with Pro-Line’s popular ION tire with the iconic dirt grabbing center tread and futuristic styling. The Electron features connected tire tread technology to improve traction and wear on even the most abrasive of indoor track conditions. The square center pins laid out between the connected tread provide consistent forward and side bite even when the track gets dusty. Test drivers are amazed at the precision steering and super-fast corner speed that the Electrons provide.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Connected Tire Tread Technology
- Perfect tire for indoor abrasive surfaces
- Now available for Short Course Trucks
- Improved Traction and Wear
- Consistent Forward and Side Bite
- Precision Steering and Super-Fast Corner Speed
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.16" (105mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Electron SC Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2014.