E-flite UMX airplanes let you fly with minimal fuss. The Habu S DF180 is designed to get you in the air in the time it takes to charge a battery. And because all UMX aircraft use advanced Spektrum DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz technology, you’ll never have to worry about interference and will enjoy the freedom of flying them with a wide variety of Spektrum transmitters available.
- Engineered with SAFE™ Technology: SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology enables consistently smooth flight and battles windy conditions in multiple modes with varying levels of assistance and protection including:
- Beginner Mode: Pitch and roll angle limits combine with electronic self-leveling to help you keep the UMX Habu S flying smoothly.
- Intermediate Mode: Natural feeling AS3X® system stability with expanded pitch and roll angle limits for a larger flight envelope that protects you from entering extreme flight conditions.
- Experienced Mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed while AS3X technology delivers smooth flight and a rock-solid feel.
- Panic Recovery Mode
- Pilot loses control of the aircraft in any flight mode.
- Pilot pushes the panic recovery button. The aircraft will return to level flight...
- ...once the aircraft is flying straight and level, the pilot returns all other controls to their neutral position and continues a gentle climb to a safe altitude.
Wingspan: 14.6 in (372mm)
Overall Length: 17.5 in (444mm)
Wing Area: 54.0 sq in (3.50 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 2.7 oz. (76 g)
Motor Size: BL180m Ducted Fan Motor, 11750Kv (installed)
Radio: 4+ channel (required)
Servos: Spektrum SPMSA2030L (Installed)
CG (center of gravity): 1.46 in (37mm) back from the leading edge of wing at wing root
Speed Control: Installed
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 17, 2014