The E-flite Delta Ray One RTF Electric Airplane is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to learn to fly RC. Its compact size, innovative delta wing design and exclusive technologies combine to deliver an airplane that’s not only incredibly easy to fly, but is also capable enough to help you succeed and go beyond basic flight. The Delta Ray One makes it easier to learn to fly in less time than ever before, and without the need for any experience at all.
The E-flite® Delta Ray One airplane features an innovative delta wing design that provides a futuristic combination of stability and efficiency. And beyond its advanced aerodynamics, it’s also equipped with exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology which makes learning to fly even easier, more relaxing—and most important of all—more fun! Plus, you can easily upgrade to SAFE Plus GPS-enabled drone technology that offers features such as AutoLand and Virtual Fence that makes learning to fly easier and safer than ever. Its compact, ultra-micro size makes it possible to fly in smaller spaces such as parks and soccer fields, while its lightweight construction with advanced EPO material and a rubber nose cone makes it extremely durable. Best of all it arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box!
And the fun doesn’t stop after you learn how to fly! The powerful and efficient brushless power system delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and even inverted (upside down) flight. Plus, the delta wing design and low wing loading deliver a very wide flight envelope and incredible handling that even experienced pilots will appreciate and enjoy.
- 100% complete and Ready-to-Fly right out of the box- nothing extra to buy or assemble!
- Exclusive SAFE® technology from Horizon Hobby makes it easy to learn to fly
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes at the flip of a switch
- Easily upgrade to SAFE Plus GPS-enabled drone technology to add AutoLand, Virtual Fence and Holding Pattern features (sold separately)
- Lightweight and extremely durable EPO construction with an impact-resistant rubber nose cone
- Unique pusher configuration with folding blades for increased propeller and motor protection
- Powerful and efficient brushless power system for excellent performance and long flight times
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- No FAA registration required (under the 250 gram weight limit)
- FPV-Ready with On Screen Display (OSD) when used with compatible cameras and headsets or monitors (sold separately)
Wingspan: 500mm (19.7 in)
Overall Length: 422mm (16.6 in)
Wing Area: 127.3 sq in (8.2 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 120 - 135 grams (4.25 - 4.75 oz)
Motor Size: BL 180 Brushless Outrunner (Installed)
Radio: 5+ channels (MLP6DSMA included)
CG (center of gravity): 60-68mm back from Leading Edge break
Prop Size: 130 x 70 mm folding
Spinner Size: 23.5mm pusher
Hardware Included: Yes
Speed Control : 2-in-1 RX/ESC Unit
Recommended Battery: 2S 280 Li-Po Battery (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: 5+ min
Charger: Celectra 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po Charger
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- (1) Delta Ray One Aircraft
- (1) MLP6A 6-Channel SAFE Transmitter
- (1) 7.4V 280 mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) LiPo Charger and AC Power Supply
- (1) AA Alkaline Batteries
- (1) Hook and Loop Tape
- (1) Double Sided Tape
- (1) Product Manual
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2018