E-Firestorm 10T Flux 1/10 RTR Brushless Stadium Truck by HPI Racing w/2.4 Radio
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2017.
Crazy Fast, Crazy Fun:
THE E-FIRESTORM 10T FLUX RTR!
The E-Firestorm Flux is a 2-wheel drive racing truck with big tires and big attitude! It can take HUGE jumps, hit INSANE speeds and pop ON-DEMAND WHEELIES for big fun and massive action! The E-Firestorm Flux has now been updated to handle EVEN MORE POWER thanks to its brand new updated electronics, and has a BONUS SPEED PACK for even more speed, more wheelies and more fun!
The large tires and off-road racing suspension means the E-Firestorm Flux can not only take fast lap times at your local racing track - you can also be confident that this truck can take the hits and landings that come with HARD-CORE BASHING! Hitting burly jumps at your local skate park? Tons of fun! Mastering a line of vertical dirt jumps? Easy-peasy! Going for long-jump glory? No problemo! The E-Firestorm Flux can take it all, and keep coming back for more.
The hugely powerful Flux EMH-3S speed controller is the strongest and most durable speed controller we've fit into a 1/10th scale truck, and the Flux MMH-4000KV motor will give you blinding fast speeds of up to 124km/h or 77 mph, plus huge jumps and instant wheely action - on tap, whenever you want! Just pull the trigger on the pistol-style 2.4GHz radio controller and you are off and away at blinding speeds!
If you want to hit the puddles and muddy areas, that's fine too, because the electronics fitted in the E-Firestorm Flux are waterproof! The steering servo and speed controller are completely protected, and the receiver is encased in a splashproof box - so you can run in the rain and snow without letting the weather slow you down!
- Fully assembled 2WD racing truck
- Flux MMH-4000Kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance
- Flux EMH-3S waterproof ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- 2.4GHz radio system with waterproof steering servo and receiver protected in waterproof case
- Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Racing suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access. Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- Cool satin black Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears
- Pre-painted body with custom design
- Please note: waterproof electronics are not intended for complete submersion, the receiver box will not protect the receiver if under water. Make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids such as salt water after you drive your HPI vehicle. The fan is not water resistant, and we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions.
Length: 425 mm
Front Width: 325 mm
Rear Width: 325 mm
Needed To Complete:
- 2S or 3S LiPo battery or 6-7 cell NiMH battery
- Battery charger
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)