This is the EcoPower "Electron" 3S 800mAh, 30C Lithium Polymer battery pack. Every hobby enthusiast is unique, each with their own specific needs and expectations. Not everyone needs a professional grade, high performance LiPo battery, while others simply don’t want to spend big bucks on the latest “flavor of the month”. The common thread between these customers is they both want a reliable and affordable battery that provides good runtime, good power and reliable performance, and A Main Hobbies is ready to deliver with EcoPower!
EcoPower batteries are tested in house, allowing us to provide batteries that deliver accurate specifications and reliable power, at a price that is geared towards our value conscious customers. Plus, if we say it’s in stock, you know we have it. And when you buy it, we will back it up with the outstanding customer service and support that you have come to expect from A Main Hobbies. So stop beating yourself with cheap batteries, and buy from a trusted source that proves itself time after time with quality products at affordable prices!
This pack includes an integrated balance charge lead with a JST connector and 3-pin Align/E-Flite style XH balance connector.
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 800mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V nominal
- Connector Type: JST (20awg wire)
- Balancer Type: Align/E-Flite compatible (XH)
- Number of Cells: 3
- Weight: 68g
- Configuration: 3S1P
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 30.5 x 57.5 x 21.5mm
- Recommended Charge Rate: 1C (.8A)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 30C (24A)
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.